NASP 2014 Annual Conference
Along with our unmatched schedule of professional development panel discussions and presentations and networking opportunities, you and your guests can enjoy all that San Antonio has to offer:
- Discover the Spanish roots of Texas at the Alamo and the missions and explore the King William Historic District
- Stroll along the River Walk, a green meander along cypress-lined paved paths, arched stone bridges and lush landscapes.
- Savor cuisine that ranges from Tex-Mex to Asian
- Sample local produce at the weekly Pearl Market
- Play golf at one of many championship courses, like Breckenridge Park, site of numerous Texas Open contests
- Explore the nearby Texas Hill Country, where you can float down a river, bike through rolling landscapes or follow the Texas Wine Trail