NASP 2015 Annual Conference in Las Vegas
February 06, 2015
It was such fun the first time, we're headed back to Las Vegas for the 2015 NASP Annual Conference, November 10 - 12. Join us this year for an unmatched schedule of professional development panel discussions and presentations and networking opportunities at the SLS Las Vegas. Located at the legendary north end of The Strip and the site of the former Sahara Hotel & Casino, it was here that legends like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr. crooned and cocktailed. Enjoy all that Las Vegas and the new SLS Las Vegas hotel has to offer and don't forget to check in here for regular Conference updates.
Join NASP “Deep in the Heart” for our 2014 NASP Conference
November 15, 2013
Along with our unmatched schedule of professional development panel discussions and presentations and networking opportunities, you and your guests can enjoy all that San Antonio has to offer:
• Discover the Spanish roots of Texas at the Alamo and the missions and explore the King William Historic District
• Stroll along the River Walk, a green meander along cypress-lined paved paths, arched stone bridges and lush landscapes.
• Savor cuisine that ranges from Tex-Mex to Asian
• Sample local produce at the weekly Pearl Market
• Play golf at one of many championship courses, like Breckenridge Park, site of numerous Texas Open contests
• Explore the nearby Texas Hill Country, where you can float down a river, bike through rolling landscapes or follow the Texas Wine Trail
November 4 - 7, 2014
Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk
San Antonio, Texas
Sponsorship opportunities are available now and are sure to sell out early. Learn more...
2013 Annual Conference
April 16, 2013
Everything about Las Vegas is big and shiny, including the 2013 NASP Annual Conference, November 5 - 7. We have expanded attendance to allow more people to share diverse viewpoints, learn from industry leaders, and get to know each other at networking events. Check in here for regular Conference updates.